Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

June


This month I've decided to join Kayleigh's link-up over at A Million Little Somethings - Seeing Thankfulness - for the month of June. I love Kayleigh's blog and really enjoy her writing.

I don't tend to do link-ups as I'm afraid of not keeping up with them, but this one seems achievable and I love the concept. I would be lying if I said that life wasn't a struggle at the moment, because it really is, but I also have so much to be thankful for and I believe that I should mark that in some way, and what better way than with photos?

June is a special month for me. It involves two celebrations with my husband and it is often our holiday month. It is the month of roses, dragonflies, sunshine, blue sky, white fluffy clouds, the longest day of the year, sweet peas, strawberries, pretty dresses, swifts, sweet williams, and green green grass. All of these things make me smile and I am very glad that June is finally here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you post again :) I wish I could give you a big hug...I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss last month; my heart breaks for you and I pray the comfort and peace and joy that can only come from Him, continues to blanket your heart. I love the things about June that you wrote...it is quite a delightful month for all those reasons and lazy sun filled afternoons, less traffic on the roads because school is out! and catching up with shows that I've gotten behind on because the seasons are all over now...and less people(down in Florida for all the snowbirds have gone home for the summer)....a few things I'm thankful for too :)
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanine, that really means a lot.

      Glad you're thankful for June too! :)

      Delete