Pages

Saturday 2 January 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Happy New Year!

Guess what my one and only New Year's resolution is this year? Keep my blog regularly updated! Actually, I hope to write far more frequently, not just on here, but also in my own personal diary, in my God book, and to keep churning out that fiction with the hope of turning into a long-term career in the future.

2009 was a great year. There was lots going on, and lots of exciting stuff happened. There were multiple engagements - these included ours :D There were 3 weddings - we attended the church service of one in January, the evening reception of one in August, and then we attended the whole day of one in June (see my blog entry on that one). Plenty of other stuff happened - my youngest brother started university, both my fiance and I got new jobs - he starts his this coming Monday. Quite a lot of difficult stuff happened in 2009 too, and the year didn't exactly go swimmingly in a lot of ways. Even so, there are plenty of happy memories to look back on, and there is lots of excitement for 2010.

I am looking forward to various things this year, an event in particular I am sure you can imagine :D For now, however, I am fighting that 'back to school' feeling with the impending return to work on Monday, by focusing on the things I have to look forward to this month. January is usually very tough for me, but I am attending a hen party next weekend, then in a couple of weeks I'll be staying with my uncle and auntie in Kent for a weekend, and then it's one of the upcoming weddings on the last Saturday of the month! There will be plenty of other things to enjoy as well, which will help me get through the tougher days. Also my fiance bought me a SAD lamp for Christmas, something which is helping with the lack of sunlight.

I wish you all a very bright and blessed 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment