Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

Writing

Mmm, so, I love to write. It is one of the things I love to do most in the world. So starting a blog seemed like a good idea. What was not a good idea was not knowing what to start my blog with... I have something of a writer's block right at this moment in time. Not helpful. It's not that I can't think of anything to write, it's that I don't know where to start!

I am always seeing things and being inspired by things around me, and wanting to put them into words, but I rarely get these thoughts and daydreams down on paper. It's not that I want to write all that I am thinking, but rather I know it would be good practice (as my writing skills have suffered in recent months) to get some of those thoughts immortalised in words. I hope my blog can help me with this, but right now I really need to decide where to start...

Mmm...I'll get back to you on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment